Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chicken and Grape Salad


I made this earlier for a dinner date tonight. Always one of my favorites when i go home and my mom gets chicken from Costco. I would have to say it is one of the simplest things I have made in a while! Delicious and requires no cookingThis recipe is supposed to also have walnuts in it, but since my friend is allergic, I decided to leave them out this time (i also however do not care for them).

Servings: 4

Ingredients:
  • 2 packages pre-cooked chicken in strips
  • about 5 or 6 stalks of celery
  • roughly 1 1/2 cups of red seedless grapes
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 1/4 cup & 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise 
  • squeeze of lemon juice
Directions:
  • cut strips of chicken into chunks and put in bowl
  • thinly cut celery stalks into pieces and mix in with chicken
  • toss in red seedless grapes in with chicken and celery and lightly mix
  • mix in the mayonnaise, sour cream, and lemon juice with chicken mixture until generously coated


No comments:

Post a Comment